Wart treatment is a complex and orderly methodology. More than 90% of the formations are benign and do not require therapy, causing only aesthetic discomfort.
The mechanism of the appearance of warts
Warts are skin growths that develop against the background of HPV activity. After penetrating into the body, non-cellular infectious agents are localized in the surface layers of the epithelium.
The virus can live in the human body for years without manifestation.
When immunity is weakened due to SARS or emotional stress, the pathogen begins to act. Viral manifestations appear in various parts of the skin that are difficult to treat. A rash is observed on the hands, feet, neck, face, mucous membranes of the genitals, in the groin.
- weak protective function;
- severe psychological trauma in history;
- vegetative neurosis;
- increased sweating;
- liver dysfunction.
Microscopic injury to the skin is one of the pathways for pathogen penetration. Provoking plantar warts can every day wear tight shoes. Models should be selected based on size, platform parameters and material quality.
Features of the treatment of warts of different localization
The method of treating warts is closely correlated with their appearance. There are such types of growth:
- Normal. Lumps are round, rough surface, brown color. It is observed in adults, children on the back, neck, face. Laser is suitable for removal.
- Plantar. The main reason is uncomfortable shoes. Education has stems that go deep into the network. Often localized in the palm of the hand when working with an inconvenient tool. Nitrogen treatment removes build-up in 1 session.
- Flat (young). After adolescence, it usually disappears. Smooth nodules are easy to treat. Among the traditional methods, processing with fresh celandine juice is suitable. The emergence of new ones is rare.
- Spiky condyloma. Education in the form of nipples, has the color of flesh. Occurs on the mucous membranes of the genital organs. In the case of such warts, the treatment consists of using lotions and herbal decoctions. Surgical removal is necessary for the development of genital warts. On the face, it is safely removed with a laser.
How to get rid of warts at home
You can remove warts at home. Folk recipes, tinctures and juices of medicinal herbs are used. Medical preparations are very popular - patches, tablets, sprays, etc. Before treatment with non-traditional methods, it is necessary to ensure that the formation is of good quality. For this, it is recommended to visit a doctor.
Among the remedies are layered pencils, salipod patches, essential oils, etc. Popular pharmaceutical drugs:
- Solution for external use, has bactericidal-cauterizing properties. Affordable prices. Actively fights viruses, fungi. Cannot be used to treat the face - chemical burns occur;
- Solution with applicator, burning growth. It cannot be combined with oxolinic and other ointments. Not suitable for intimate areas;
- Salicylic acid drops. Softens keratinized areas. Antimicrobial antiseptics sometimes cause allergies. Prohibited for the treatment of children and nursing mothers;
- Pen. The composition of the drug includes concentrated acetic acid. Chemical compounds burn the nails in the sole. The medicine is sold freely in pharmacies;
- The spray freezes the affected tissue, preventing the development of the papillomavirus. Within two weeks of use, the wart will fall off. In case of non-compliance with recommendations, subcutaneous blisters occur;
- Gel fights infection, stimulates cell regeneration. Can be used on mucous membranes. Chances of relapse are minimal.
You can reduce warts with folk remedies. Effective way:
- Celandine. Growths are smeared every 8 hours with fresh plant juice. You can use celandine in dry form - a small part of the stem + flour + petroleum jelly. Healing ointments process formations of various sizes;
- Garlic. Rub the warts daily with vegetables. For plantar growth, ointment 1 tsp is suitable. garlic, 1 tsp liquid pork and 1 tsp. vinegar. Before lubrication, the feet should be steamed in warm water. Then the pulp is placed on a sterile bandage and applied to the affected area. Polyethylene is placed on top. Suitable for finger care.
- Rowan. Cut the berries in half. The fruit is applied for 24 hours. Healing juice allows you to get rid of the manifestations of HPV in 7-10 days.
One of the informed choices is red beets or potatoes. The root crops are crushed on a grater, laid out on gauze and laid on top of the formation for 3-4 hours. Usually, after several procedures, the growth roots will come out.
Only fresh vegetables are suitable for this procedure!
The fight against warts is possible with the help of propolis. Steam the skin with hot water. Apply the softened bee product cake to the affected area. Treatment results will be visible after 3 days.
You can clear the formation with the help of an old ritual. An apple is cut in half with a thread used to rub the formation. After processing, the fruit is tied with the same thread and buried in moist soil. When the fruit rots, the growth will be lost.
Hospital Treatment for Warts
Warts are systematically treated in specialized clinics. At the first sign, seek help from a dermatologist. The specialist will choose a treatment plan for the disease. If there is a relapse, you need to consult an oncologist.
Valid deletion options:
- electrical coagulation. It is done using an electrical device. The hardened crust falls off after 20-30 days;
- cryodestruction. The tissue is frozen with liquid nitrogen through a special probe. After 14 days, it is recommended to repeat the session. The procedure does not pose a health hazard;
- laser burning. The intervention was carried out under local anesthesia. Minor scars may remain after surgery. Effective for "chicken" warts;
- radio knife This method is indispensable in removing complex formations. With the help of radio waves, evaporation and drying of the structure is carried out. At the end of the procedure, only a crust remains, which peels off after 7-9 days. Negative effects of deletion are rare.
After a successful operation, be sure to follow precautions. Eat foods rich in vitamins and minerals. Don't use other people's things, wash your hands before eating. Systematic treatment of wounds with antiseptic agents reduces the risk of developing new formations.
Wound care rules and how to avoid complications
After cauterization and growth treatment, it will take time to restore a healthy epidermal layer to the area of damage. Proven antiseptic - potassium permanganate. Potassium permanganate is suitable for treating the edges and centers of wounds. After the crust is removed, hydrocortisone ointment is used to prevent the appearance of scars after treatment.
To reduce the risk of spreading the infection to healthy skin, the edges of the wart wound are treated. This must be done until the scab falls off. An alcohol solution of a brilliant green color and iodine (5%) are suitable. When the hardened crust falls off, the young skin is treated with a regenerating ointment. To avoid complications during healing, do not use cheap creams and unknown recipes.